Dive into the Lion Rock spirit of Kowloon on this three hour vegetarian and vegan food and culture tour.
Hong Kong is firmly on the world travellers’ map as a foodie destination, with every imaginable cuisine available in the city that never sleeps. To keep up with the demand from health conscious tourists and residents of the city who are looking for vegetarian and vegan food options while they explore the city, we have created the Vegetarian & Vegan Food and Cultural Tour. Our tour combines a curated selection of the most delicious vegetarian cuisine available alongside one cultural, one beautiful and one historical place of interest in on the Kowloon-side of Hong Kong.
Come with an empty stomach and have a feast:
- Vegetarian dim sum in Wong Tai Sin, after we visit the famous temple.
- Explore Nan Lian Chinese garden, followed by vegetarian desserts.
- Enjoy street-food tasting at Sham Shui Po.
100% vegan-friendly too!
1. The group tour has a maximum capacity of 12 people
2. Online payments include 3.7% transaction fees
3. The tour guide will take the body temperature of all guests and have the right to refuse participation based on physical discomfort (such as fever, acute respiratory infection, or loss of taste or smell).
4. Participants must use the LeaveHomeSafe app at all food venues
5. Each participant must provide full name, contact number, date of birth, and the first four letters and numbers of Hong Kong ID card
6. Vaccination record must be given upon booking, as trip can only run with two-thirds of attendees having received first dose of Hong Kong recognised COVID-19 vaccination. This information will not be kept by the agent permanently but should be available for checking by tour guide, TIC and HKPF if requested).
Tour code: HKG2103