A collaboration to get the ecological DolphinWatch tours running again for the summer – come with us for the only trip to see the unique and beautiful Chinese white dolphin.
- Return transfers from Tsim Sha Tsui to Tung Chung to board the new
- DolphinWatch boat
- Learn all you need to know about the unique pink dolphin from specialist guides
- Three to four hours at sea for dolphin watching
- Specialist pink dolphin expert guide
- Accredited local guide
- Coach transfers
- DolphinWatch tickets
- Insurance (inclusive of COVID coverage)
- Food and drinks
Electronic payment- fee is inclusive of transaction fees*
Tour will only run if minimum numbers reached.
Departure date: 8:50am from Tsim Sha Tsui outside Kowloon Hotel (behind Peninsula Hotel); or 9:30am from Tung Chung New Development Pier. Returning 12:30pm to Tung Chung, drop-off Tsim Sha Tsui 1:00pm
Tour fee per person: Adult HK$560, child $280 (11 years and below)*
1. The DolphinWatch boat has a maximum capacity of 50 people
2. Hand sanitizer and safety talk is given on the coach trip and/or boat trip
3. The DolphinWatch boat will be cleaned and disinfected before receiving group.
4. The tour guide will take the body temperature of all guests and have the right to refuse participation based on physical discomfort (such as fever, acute respiratory infection, or loss of taste or smell).
5. Participants must use the LeaveHomeSafe app
6. Each participant must provide full name, contact number, date of birth, and the first four letters and numbers of Hong Kong ID card
7. Vaccination record must be given upon booking, as trip can only run with two-thirds of attendees having received first dose of Hong Kong recognised COVID-19 vaccination. This information will not be kept by the agent permanently but should be available for checking by tour guide, TIC and Marine Police if requested).
Tour code: HKG2108